The 1603 model Pool Pump & Filter Cover is designed to fit a large filter (sand or cartridge) and up to four pumps, solar heating pump a blower and spa pump. It has 2 access points from the front (fully removable doors) and 2 from the top (lids erect by 1000mm when opened using mechanical gas struts)
This model is also available in Backless at no extra cost
Reduces noise by 80%! - Assembles in 25-35 minutes with absolutely NO NUTS / BOLTS or any TOOLS. Galvanised & Powder Coated - Rust Proof. Protects your Pool Pump / Filter with engineered ventilation gaps, easy lift our access from front & top.
The Price does not include GST
1300 781 041 or Email us
The 1603 model Pool Filter / Pump Cover can be assembled in 25-35 minutes (on average) by one person with no handiwork experience or any tools.
The Material & Fabrication
The Pool Filter & Pump Cover weights approx. 100 KGS (in total) and made of 0.9mm thick Galvanised steel and finished with dense Powder coating. All external and internal accessories are either galvanized or made of solid stainless steel.
The Galvanization means that the box will not rust for 10+ years. The unique design and fabrication ensures withstanding the harsh Australian environment and extreme weather conditions.
The box has 20mm thick dressed pine timber piece on the rear panel - for affixing controller units, Chlorinators and Power Points.
Engineered Ventilation Gaps
There're also 25mm ventilation gaps at the front and back of the box allowing for proper air-flow in and out of the box to protect the equipment.
Easy access – servicing equipment
The rear ventilation gap also allows for conduits / wirings to pass through in and out of the box (for example: power chords.). The lid can also be totally removed (2 easy hinge pins on either side) allowing for larger conduits / equipment to pass through.
The front of the box allows for unhindered access into the box - making servicing the equipment a breeze. The front door can be fully removed with no bars across the middle of the box- which means that you can physically step inside the box when servicing the equipment.
The (optional) 20 mm thick Acoustic Foam is industrially affixed internally on every side – and comes certified by an Acoustic Engineer to reduce noise by up to 80%.
The Pool Filter & Pump cover is deisgned with child safety features making it virtually impossible or children to access the box. The box can aso be locked using any common lock.
Our Pool Filter / Pump Enclosures:
The Swimming Pool Filter & Pump Enclosure / Pool Equipment Cover / Shed - reduces noise by 80%! with our optional acoustic foaming - assembles in 5 minutes with absolutely NO NUTS / BOLTS or any TOOLS. The Pool Pump Cover is made of Galvanised steel with powder coat finishing - providing protection against rust. The Pool pump shed is designed to protect your Pool Pump / Filter and other equipment.
The 1603.1100 Pool Filter / Pump enclosure measurements (in MM):
External: 2218(W) X 1100(D) X 1145(H)
Internal: 2155(W) X 1045(D) X 1100(H)
Notes with regards to measurements:
1. The external measurements are actually the same as the internal measurements throughout the box with the exception of the bottom and top of the box - where the metal bends to allow for the acoustic foaming to be housed.
The unique design of our Pool Filter / Pump enclosures means that there are absolutely NO NUTS & BOLTS and NO need for any TOOLS to assemble the box. On average, the 1603 model Pool filter cover (which is made up of 2 small boxes - joined in the middle by a Steel galvanised Channel) will take 25-35 minutes by 2 people to assemble.
The box comes flat packed (each panel wrapped in thick packaging foam). The panels are joined together at the bottom by 4 corner brackets and locked at the top by 4 corner caps, with each lid secured by 2 hinge pins
The Pool Filter Cover delivers to all except some parts of NSW. Due to our licensing agreement we are unable to deliver to Sydney and surrounding areas. Please refer to our sister conmpany - acousticbox.com.au - for Sydney Sales
Terms & Conditions, Warranty, Delivery & Return policies
A) Delivery & Pickup
B) Warranty &Return policies
- Must be made by prior appointment only.
- Require proof of purchase and goods must come back to us in unopened, unused, resalable condition in original packaging with all manuals and accessories, within 14 days.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If your return qualifies, we'll happily provide you with an exchange or credit.
- Goods must be returned to our warehouse by and at the expense of the customer.
- An administration fee of $85 applies to all returns of non-faulty goods
- The return policy for non-faulty products does not apply to custom sizes and custom colours. No exchanges can be given for these products.
3. In the event the product(s) is damaged or faulty due to an error byThe Pool Filter Cover ™, we will deliver a new product(s) or panel(s) as per the order form. Delivery of the replacement will take place within 14 business days.
4. Any changes to ordersmust be communicated in writing to The Pool Filter Cover ™ before shipment of the product(s) otherwise it is deemed that the order is correct as per the order
5. The Pool Filter Cover ™does not offer any guarantees with regards the life of the powder coating as this will depend on the location and level of exposure to the elements.
6. The Pool Filter Cover ™offers a 5-year warranty (or the period of the extended warranty if this option is exercised by the customer) on all parts of the box. This warranty does not cover:
- Damage to the powder-coating
- Intentional or accidental damage to the parts caused by the customer, natural disasters or act of God
- Where the parts have beenaltered, or tampered with
- Where the parts were installed incorrectly
- Limitations apply to no rust warranty for sea spray zones or coastal environments.
C) Warranty claim process:
Orders for our Pool Filter / Pump sheds can be placed in 3 ways:
- Using our online order form (click here)
- Calling us on 1300 781 041
- Emailing us at email@example.com