The 220611 model Pool Pump & Filter Cover is designed to fit a small filter (sand or cartridge) and up to four pumps, solar heating pump a blower and spa pump. It has 2 access points from the front (fully removable doors) and 2 from the top (lids erect by 1000mm when opened using mechanical gas struts)
This model is also available in Backless at no extra cost
Reduces noise by 80%! - Assembles in 25-35 minutes with absolutely NO NUTS / BOLTS or any TOOLS. Galvanised & Powder Coated - Rust Proof. Protects your Pool Pump / Filter with engineered ventilation gaps, easy lift our access from front & top.
The price does not include GST
The 220611 model Pool Filter / Pump Cover can be assembled in 25-35 minutes (on average) by one person with no handiwork experience or any tools.
The Material & Fabrication
The Pool Filter & Pump Cover weights approx. 100 KGS (in total) and made of 0.9 mm thick Galvanised steel and finished with dense Powder coating. All external and internal accessories are either galvanized or made of solid stainless steel.
The Galvanization means that the box will not rust for 10+ years. The unique design and fabrication ensures withstanding the harsh Australian environment and extreme weather conditions.
The box has 184mm wide by 20mm thick dressed pine timber piece on the rear panel - for affixing controller units, Chlorinators and Power Points.
Engineered Ventilation Gaps
There're also 25mm ventilation gaps at the front and back of the box allowing for proper air-flow in and out of the box to protect the equipment.
Easy access – servicing equipment
The rear ventilation gap also allows for conduits / wirings to pass through in and out of the box (for example: power chords.). The lid can also be totally removed (2 easy hinge pins on either side) allowing for larger conduits / equipment to pass through.
The front of the box allows for unhindered access into the box - making servicing the equipment a breeze. The front door can be fully removed with no bars across the middle of the box- which means that you can physically step inside the box when servicing the equipment.
The (optional) 20 mm thick Acoustic Foam is industrially affixed internally on every panel – and comes certified by an Acoustic Engineer to reduce noise by up to 80%.
The Pool Filter & Pump cover is deisgned with child safety features making it virtually impossible or children to access the box. The box can aso be locked using any common lock.
Our Pool Filter / Pump Enclosures:
Reduce noise by 80% wwhen purchased with optional acoustic foam - certified by an Acoustic Engineer -downlaod the report here
Assemble in less than 35 minutes - NO NUTS, BOLTS or any TOOLS needed.
Offer more internal space for easier access - with no bars across the middle and a fully removable front door
Save money on design - A custom designed box made from timber or other material will usually cost more - and won't look as good!
Save money on equipment - Inferior or cheaper alternatives may cost you more money in the long run as they may be poorly ventilated and damage your equipment.
Save money on running costs - A properly soundproofed box means that you can save money on electricity by turning on your equipment at night.
Comply with all state and council requirements with regards to soundproofing and any other structural aspects.
Provide enhanced sturdiness yet lighter than other models on the market
Made of galvanized steel with a thick powder coat finish
Come with clear and illustrated installation instructions
10 standard colours
Child safety features - making it difficult for children to access the box
The Pool Filter Cover comes in 10 standard colours. All colours correspond to a Colorbond colour.
We can also cater for custom Colorbond powder coat colours upon request (additional charges apply for custom colours)
The 220611 Pool Filter / Pump enclosure measurements (in MM):
External: 2218(W) X 660(D) X 1145(H)
Internal: 2155(W) X 604(D) X 1100(H)
Notes with regards to measurements:
The external measurements are actually the same as the internal measurements throughout the box with the exception of the bottom and top of the box - where the metal bends to allow for the acoustic foaming to be housed.
All boxes also come in 'Backless configuration' - Pls allow an additional 50mm in depth for Backless models
It is advisable to allow for an additional 10-20mm on all asides of your Concrete slab (if laying the box on a slab)
The lid requires 45mm of clearance at rear to fully open. Please consider if placing the box against a wall or other hard surfaces.
This model WILL fit a sand filter with a diameter of 25" or less
The unique design of our Pool Filter / Pump enclosures means that there are absolutely NO NUTS & BOLTS and NO need for any TOOLS to assemble the box. On average, the 220611 model Pool filter cover (which is made up of 2 small boxes - joined in the middle by a Steel galvanised Channel) will take 25-35 minutes by 2 people to assemble.
The box comes flat packed (each panel wrapped in thick packaging foam). The panels are joined together at the bottom by 4 corner brackets and locked at the top by 4 corner caps with 2 hinge pins securing the lids.
Please click here to watch our 3D assembly instructions
Terms & Conditions, Warranty, Delivery & Return policies
A) Delivery & Pickup
Within 14 business days (from order time)
The above delivery terms are for standard sizes and colours only. Please contact us for custom sizes and/or colour orders for exact prices and delivery lead times.
The Pool Filter Cover ™ will deliver to the delivery address and on the delivery date as indicated on the confirmation email. We are unable to guarantee an exact delivery time. Delivery will take place between 7 am – 6 pm.
Our driver/courier will deliver to the person specified onthe order for and / or confirmation email. In the event the person is not at the property / no person is specified, the driver will leave the product(s) as close as practically possible to the front door of the property.
The Pool Filter Cover ™does not take any responsibility for any lost or damaged product(s) after delivery.
B) Warranty &Return policies
Any claims for damaged or faulty products must be reported to The Pool Filter Cover ™ within 24 hours of delivery, otherwise it will be deemed the product(s) are received in good order and no refund will be given.
Returns of non-faulty items:
- Must be made by prior appointment only.
- Require proof of purchase and goods must come back to us in unopened, unused, resalable condition in original packaging with all manuals and accessories, within 14 days.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If your return qualifies, we'll happily provide you with an exchange or credit.
- Goods must be returned to our warehouse by and at the expense of the customer.
- An administration fee of $85 applies to all returns of non-faulty goods
- The return policy for non-faulty products does not apply to custom sizes and custom colours. No exchanges can be given for these products.
3. In the event the product(s) is damaged or faulty due to an error byThe Pool Filter Cover ™, we will deliver a new product(s) or panel(s) as per the order form. Delivery of the replacement will take place within 14 business days.
4. Any changes to ordersmust be communicated in writing to The Pool Filter Cover ™ before shipment of the product(s) otherwise it is deemed that the order is correct as per the order
5. The Pool Filter Cover ™does not offer any guarantees with regards the life of the powder coating as this will depend on the location and level of exposure to the elements.
6. The Pool Filter Cover ™offers a 5-year warranty (or the period of the extended warranty if this option is exercised by the customer) on all parts of the box. This warranty does not cover:
- Intentional or accidental damage to the parts caused by the customer, natural disasters or act of God
- Where the parts have beenaltered, or tampered with
- Where the parts were installed incorrectly
- Limitations apply to no rust warranty for sea spray zones or coastal environments.
- Proof of purchase is required and warranties are not transferable
C) Warranty claim process:
You will need to contact us for warranty authorization and we will then provide you with relevant documentation to start the process
We will need photos or other forms of verification of the issue.
The Pool Filter Cover ™will then determine if the defect is repairable or requires a replacement part.
Disposal of the damaged part will be the customer’s responsibility.
Delivery of the replacement will take place within 14 business days
Orders for our Pool Filter / Pump Enclosures can be placed in 3 ways:
- Using our online order form(click here)
- Calling us on 1300 781 041
- Emailing us at email@example.com