Need to comply with the ' No stepping laws' ? Is your equipment against the boundary fence and within the Non-climable zone?
The B161118 BACKLESS model Pool Pump & Filter Cover is designed to fit a small filter (sand or cartridge) and up to two pumps, . It has 2 access points from the front (2 fully removable doors) and from the top (lid erects by 1000mm when opened using mechanical gas struts)
This model is available at no extra cost
Reduces noise by 80%! - Assembles in 25-45 minutes with absolutely NO NUTS / BOLTS or any TOOLS. Galvanised & Powder Coated - Rust Proof. Protects your Pool Pump / Filter with engineered ventilation gaps, easy lift our access from front & top.
The price does not include GST
This model Pool Filter / Pump Cover can be assembled in 15-45 minutes (on average) with no handiwork experience or any tools.
The Material & Fabrication
The Pool Filter & Pump Cover weighs between 60-90 KGS (in total) and made of 0.9mm thick Galvanised steel and finished with dense Powder-coating. All external and internal accessories are either galvanized or made of solid stainless steel.
The Galvanization means that the box is designed not to rust for 15+ years. The unique design and fabrication ensures the product withstands the harsh Australian environment and extreme weather conditions.
The box has 20mm thick dressed pine timber piece on the rear panel - for affixing controller units, Chlorinators and Power Points.
Engineered Ventilation Gaps
There is also 25mm ventilation gaps at the front and back of the box allowing for sufficient air-flow to protect the equipment.
Easy access – servicing equipment
The rear ventilation gap also allows for conduits / wirings to pass through in and out of the box (for example: power chords.). The lid can also be totally removed (2 easy hinge pins on either side) allowing for larger conduits / equipment to pass through.
The front opening design allows for unhindered access into the box - making servicing the equipment a breeze. The front door can be fully removed with no bars across the middle of the box- which means that you can physically step inside the box when servicing the equipment.
The (optional) 20 mm thick Acoustic Foam is industrially affixed internally on every panel – and is certified by an Acoustic Engineer to reduce noise by up to 80%.
The Pool Filter & Pump Cover is designed with child safety features making it virtually impossible or children to access the box. The box can also be locked using any common lock.
Our Pool Filter / Pump Enclosures:
* Reduce noise by 80% when purchased with the optional Acoustic Foam - certified by an Acoustic Engineer - download the report here
* Assemble in as little as 15 minutes - NO NUTS, BOLTS or any TOOLS needed.
* Offer more internal space for easier access - with no bars across the middle and a fully removable front door
* Save you money on design - A custom designed box made from timber or other material will usually cost more - and won't look as good!
* Save you money on equipment - Inferior or cheaper alternatives may cost you more money in the long run as they may be poorly ventilated and damage your equipment.
* Save you money on running costs - A properly soundproofed box means that you can save money on electricity by turning on your equipment at off peak times.
* Comply with all state and council requirements with regards to soundproofing and any other structural aspects.
* Are industrially designed to provide enhanced sturdiness yet lighter than other models on the market
* Made of 0.9mm thick Australian made (BlueScope™) galvanized steel with a thick (Dulux™) powder coat finish
* Come with clear and illustrated installation instructions
* 10 standard colours - custom colours on request for a small fee
* Child safety features - making it difficult for children to access the box
The Swimming Pool Filter & Pump Enclosure / Pool Equipment Cover / Shed - reduces noise by 80% with our optional acoustic foaming - assembles in as little as 15 minutes with absolutely NO NUTS / BOLTS or any TOOLS. The Pool Pump Cover is made of Galvanised steel with powder coat finishing - providing protection against rust. The Pool pump shed is designed to protect your Pool Pump / Filter and other equipment.
The B161118 BACKLESS Pool Filter / Pump enclosure measurements (in MM):
External: 1650(W) X 1150(D) X 1845(H)
Internal: 1600(W) X 1125(D) X 1800(H)
Notes with regards to measurements:
The external measurements are actually the same as the internal measurements throughout the box with the exception of the bottom and top of the box - where the metal bends to allow for the acoustic foaming to be housed.
It is advisable to allow for an additional 10-20mm on all asides of your Concrete slab (if laying the box on a slab)
The lid requires 45mm of clearance at rear to fully open. Please consider if placing the box against a wall or other hard surfaces.
This model WILL fit a sand filter with a diameter of 25" or less
The unique design of our Pool Filter & Pump Covers means that there are absolutely NO NUTS & BOLTS and NO need for any TOOLS to assemble the box. The box will take between 15 to 45 minutes (depending on model and site) to assemble with no prior handiwork experience.
The box comes flat packed (each panel wrapped in thick packaging foam). The panels are joined together at the bottom by corner brackets, locked at the top by corner caps and lid secured by stainless steel hinge pins.
Please click here to watch our 3D assembly instructions
We guarantee delivery within 14 business days (from order date) and in most cases it is much quicker. Please see our delivery terms and conditions (in the T&C) section for more information.
Terms & Conditions, Warranty, Delivery & Return policies