The 1599 model Pool Pump & Filter Cover is primarily designed to enclose equipment at the side of the house / tight areas - where access / thoroughfare is often limited. The reduced depth of 660mm (710mm if backless) will still fit most common sand and cartridge filters, yet allowing enough access between the box and the boundary fence / other hard surfaces. This model fits one large size filter (sand or cartridge), a motor / pump and a chlorinator.
This model is also available in Backless at no extra cost
Reduces noise by 80%! - Assembles in 15 minutes with absolutely NO NUTS / BOLTSor any TOOLS. Galvanised & Powder Coated - Rust Proof. Protects your Pool Pump / Filter with engineered ventilation gaps, easy lift our access from front & top.
The price does not include GST
1300 781 041 or Email us
The 1599 model Pool Filter / Pump Cover can be assembled in 15 minutes (on average) by one person with no handiwork experience or any tools.
The Material & Fabrication
The Pool Filter & Pump Cover weights approx. 60 KGS (in total) and made of 0.9mm thick Galvanised steel and finished with dense Powder coating. All external and internal accessories are either galvanized or made of solid stainless steel.
The Galvanization means that the box will not rust for 15+ years. The unique design and fabrication ensures withstanding the harsh Australian environment and extreme weather conditions.
The box has 20mm thick dressed pine timber piece on the rear panel - for affixing controller units, Chlorinators and Power Points.
Engineered Ventilation Gaps
There're also 25mm ventilation gaps at the front and back of the box allowing for proper air-flow in and out of the box to protect the equipment.
Easy access – servicing equipment
The rear ventilation gap also allows for conduits / wirings to pass through in and out of the box (for example: power chords.). The lid can also be totally removed (2 easy hinge pins on either side) allowing for larger conduits / equipment to pass through.
The front of the box allows for unhindered access into the box - making servicing the equipment a breeze. The front door can be fully removed with no bars across the middle of the box- which means that you can physically step inside the box when servicing the equipment.
The (optional) 20 mm thick Acoustic Foam is industrially affixed internally on every panel – and comes certified by an Acoustic Engineer to reduce noise by up to 80%.
The Pool Filter & Pump cover is designed with child safety features making it virtually impossible or children to access the box. The box can also be locked using any common lock.
Our Pool Filter / Pump Enclosures:
* Reduce noise by 80% wwhen purchased with optional acoustic foam - certified by an Acoustic Engineer -download the report here
* Assemble in less than 15 minutes - NO NUTS, BOLTS or any TOOLS needed.
* Offer more internal space for easier access - with no bars across the middle and a fully removable front door
* Save money on design - A custom designed box made from timber or other material will usually cost more - and won't look as good!
* Save money on equipment - Inferior or cheaper alternatives may cost you more money in the long run as they may be poorly ventilated and damage your equipment.
* Save money on running costs - A properly soundproofed box means that you can save money on electricity by turning on your equipment at night.
* Comply with all state and council requirements with regards to soundproofing and any other structural aspects.
* Provide enhanced sturdiness yet lighter than other models on the market
* Made of galvanized steel with a thick powder coat finish
* Come with clear and illustrated installation instructions
* 30 different sizes, 10 standard colours
* Child safety features - making it difficult for children to access the box
The Swimming Pool Filter & Pump Enclosure / Pool Equipment Cover / Shed - reduces noise by 80%! with our optional acoustic foaming - assembles in 5 minutes with absolutely NO NUTS / BOLTS or any TOOLS. The Pool Pump Cover is made of Galvanised steel with powder coat finishing - providing protection against rust. The Pool pump shed is designed to protect your Pool Pump / Filter and other equipment.
The 1599 Pool Filter / Pump Box measurements (in MM);
External: 1100(W) X 660(D) X 1145(H)
Internal: 1045(W) X 604(D) X 1100(H)
Notes with regards to measurements:
The unique design of our Pool Filter & Pump Covers means that there are absolutely NO NUTS & BOLTS and NO need for any TOOLS to assemble the box. The 1599 box will take 15 minutes (on average) to assemble by one person with no prior handiwork experience. If purchasing with Gas struts, allow an extra 15 minutes to install
The box comes flat packed (each panel wrapped in thick packaging foam). The panels are joined together at the bottom by 4 corner brackets, locked at the top by 4 corner caps and lid secured by 2 hinge pins.
Please click here to watch our 3D assembly instructions
The Pool Filter Cover delivers to all Australian States exept for most of NSW. Due to our licensing agreement we are unable to deliver to Sydney and surrounding areas.
Terms & Conditions, Warranty, Delivery & Return policies
Orders for our Pool Filter & Pump Enclosures can be placed in 3 ways: