Enclosures for Pool Filters / Pumps & other loud equipment
Soundproof Pool Pump & Filter Enclosures
The Pool Filter Cover supplies industrially designed Pool Filter & Pump enclosures - specifically for housing your pool equipment and for reducing noise by up to 80% with the Acoustic Foam option.
The Pool Filter & Pump Covers are made of 0.9mm thick Australian made (BlueScope™) Galvanized steel and quality (Dulux™)powder coat finishing - so they won’t rust or corrode.
They are specifically designed for your Pool Filter and Pump, having engineered ventilation gaps to allow for air flow and protect the equipment.
The Pool Filter & Pump covers have been tested by an Independant Acoustic Engineer and come with a report certifying the 80% noise reduction.
The Pool Filter Covers require as little as 15 minutes for Assembly – and all without any tools – not even a screw driver!. The panels simply click or lock together.
There is a step by step 3D instructional video and paper instructions with every box to assist assembly of all box types.
The Pool Filter and Pump Cover will / is:
- A Mandatory requirement in NSW : https://www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/#/view/EPI/2008/572/part3a/div3/subDiv7/cl3a.33 (Point 6)
- Save you money on design - A custom designed box made from timber or other material will undoubtedly cost more - and won't look as good!
- Save you money on equipment - Inferior or cheaper alternatives may cost you more money in the long run as they may be poorly ventilated and damage your equipment.
- Save you money on running costs - A properly sound-proofed box means that you can save money on electricity by turning on your equipment at night
- Come with a 5 year warranty on all parts of the box
- Come in a variety of sizes and 10 standard colours. Custom sizes and optional colors are also available on request.
- We offer delivery Australia wide to Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth & Adelaide as well as most regional areas within 7-14 days
Pool Filter / Pump Cover / Enclosure